Installing and activating Timber-library
Timber-library is a free plugin that can be found in the WordPress repository. You can find the plugin by clicking “Plugins > Add New” in your WordPress Dashboard and searching for “Timber-library”.
Method 1: Plugin upload
- Log in to your WP dashboard
- From the Administration Panels, click on the Plugin Menu
- Under Plugins, click the “Add New” sub menu
- Search for “Timber-library”
- Click the “Install Now” button on the Timber-library
- After installation and activation you will be able to use the extra features.
Method 2: FTP upload
- Go to the plugins page on wordpress.org
- Download the plugin installation-file
- Upload the plugin-file to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress